You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who has visited the Site and is browsing the Site. The term 'Site' refers to the aforementioned websites belonging to Aptech.
- By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site.
- Aptech may terminate User's access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Aptech shall continuously monitor access to the Site.
- All content, graphics, images, pictures etc. present on the Site is the sole and exclusive property of Aptech. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to Aptech. No material from this site shall be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever. All rights herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. Aptech is a registered trademark of Aptech Limited. This trademark shall not be used in any manner whatsoever.
- Aptech does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements, services or products made available on the Site.
- Aptech has no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Aptech harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Aptech reserves the right to use the said information.
- Aptech makes no warranty (a) that the Site will meet your requirements; (b) that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis (c) that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Aptech is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. Aptech is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Aptech is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.